Unfortunately our local and state wide COVID-19 cases continue to rise and so do the restrictions, it is for those reasons that as a group we must follow all of the MN hockey requirements (WYHA COVI-19 protocol). Here are some reminders:
· If your kid(s) have been put on quarantine through their school, they will not be allowed at the rink until they are going back to school.
· If someone in your family is COVID-19 positive, they must quarantine for 14 days with a start date based on the COVID-19 Decision Tree for People in Schools, Youth, and Child Care Programs Return.
· If your kid doesn’t feel good (sick) or immediately family, all family members need to stay home.
** In any of those cases above, inform your coach right away. We understand that hockey is important for our kids and sometimes they are not the best at letting their parents know that they are sick which is why you must be diligent. Our goal is to limit the potential risk of further spreading the COVID-19.
· Make sure to complete the QR code, this will help us with contact tracing, which will help keep hockey going, this will help prevent quarantining an entire team if proper tracing can be provided.
· The total amount of time allowed in the locker room (in and out) will be reduced to be below 15mins. Make sure to dress your players at home.
· We will allow only “2” fans per player to attend any games including parents that will be volunteering at games.